Lifting to Greater Heights
- O.rentals is the market leader for forklifts and warehouse equipment rental in the UAE. We have the largest fleet of material handling equipment combined with over 10 years of market leading experience in the material handling Industry. This allows us to offer the most economical solution of any service provider in the material handling business in our market. All our equipment is from world renowned manufacturers and fully supported by our team of in-house service professionals.
- We recognize the fact that there is no such thing as a standard warehouse, we always have your company’s requirements of material flow & warehouse productivity in sight. Our fleet is made up of a wide range of counter balance electric and diesel forklifts, reach trucks, order pickers, pallet stackers, very narrow aisle trucks (VNA), power pallet trucks in order to suit the requirement of each and every warehouse. All these machines would be made ready for short term hire or long term lease in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and across the United Arab Emirates.
- O.rentals has a full-fledged facility in Dubai, ably assisted by state-of-the-art service management tools and skilled workforce that keep equipment in constant operational readiness for problem-free performance on-site.
- All of the above is supported by our state of the art telemetry system and 24/7 service support.
What we offer
- Comprehensive leasing solution
- Long term lease / short term rental
- New equipment for long term lease to suit specific requirement
- Short term hire to fulfill the seasonal demands
- Lease to own solution
- Dedicated technician on site
- Replacement / standby equipment
- Operators training as per the best industry standard
- 24×7 after sales support
- Fleet management with remote monitoring
Rental contract to your advantage
- Brand new equipment from world renowned manufacturer for long term lease
- Technical support, design and site consultations before mobilization of equipment
- 24X7 service and on-site repairs
- Quality installations, maintenance and troubleshooting
- On-site factory trained professionals and technicians
- Service vehicles with specialised tooling and stock of spare parts<
- Operator training as per UK standards to maximise productivity and improve safety
- Prompt and immediate deliveries
- Remote Monitoring system via GPS to monitor an equipment from the comfort of our office to increase productivity, Accuracy, Reliability and Safety
Major Warehouse Equipments
The FM-X is always more than just a fork ahead of the rest. Thanks to Active Load Stabilisation (ALS) you can deal with the next goods transport while others would still be waiting for the mast to stop vibrating. An automatic equalising pulse provides a fast and effective way of stopping the vibrations from occurring at great heights, reducing the waiting time at the shelf by up to 80 per cent. The result is a significant increase in turnaround speed. Furthermore, the available storage space can be used more efficiently with the FM-X than ever before; the high residual load capacity means that the reach truck can lift loads of up to 1,000 kg to an incredible height of 13 metres.
Relaxed, comfortable and safe work throughout the whole shift guaranteed by the holistic ergonomics concept. Footplate, steering wheel, seat – all these components can be individually adjusted to match the work requirement at hand as well as the stature and preferences of the driver.
- Stable forklift mast with high residual load capacity for lift heights of up to 13 meters (1,000 kg)
- Powerful acceleration combined with high travel speeds of 14 km/h and lifting speeds of up to 0.50 m/s
- Sufficient energy for any use, thanks to battery capacities of 360 Ah to 930 Ah
- Lasting energy for multi-shift operation: high battery capacity and optional battery change over the side
- Top availability: The lithium-ion battery bundles a lot of energy and can be quickly and easily opportunity charged
EXV pallet stackers fitted with unique OPTISPEED tillers. The speed of this manually guided warehouse assistant is automatically modified depending on the distance between the operator and the truck. The control elements of the tiller are not only equally suited to left and right-handed operators, but the operator does not even have to look during operation: all of the push buttons can be easily differentiated from each other without looking due to their tactile characteristics. They also can be reached comfortably with one hand without grasping.
The truck is particularly impressive on ramps due to its stability and automatic stopping capability whenever the tiller is released. Sophisticated lower damping which smoothly slows down the lowering speed shortly before floor contact, protects goods during the storage processes. The EXV makes it possible for goods to be more densely packed in storage and easily removed than ever before. Its high residual load capacity and extraordinary mobility make this compact pallet truck unbeatable when it comes to moving a large quantity of goods quickly and safely in confined spaces using a manual device – regardless of being moved around the pre-storage area or placed onto shelving.
- Optimum utilization of storage area: high storage compaction due to high residual load capacity
- Always safe with OPTISPEED: Travel speed adapts to tiller angle
- Impressive reloading of pallets: fast operation due to compact dimensions
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance AC drive motor
- Battery capacities of up to 375 Ah, lateral battery change as well
- The right driving programme for all situations: Select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Double load: optional double deck transport for various applications
Power Pallet Trucks
The compact electric low lift pallet trucks from STILL get your horizontal load transport moving. Even in tightest spaces they convince by precise maneuvering. Whether you are looking for a pedestrian low lift pallet truck or require a stand-on platform or a cabin to cover long driving distances: STILL offers a perfect model for any application. To not only move goods, but to order pick in healthy working conditions there are models with variable working heights that can be adapted to as much as 760 mm.
All series are convinced with the intuitive arrangement of the controls. This way, you can fully concentrate on moving up to 2.5 tons of load, instead of caring about the pallet truck. In addition, there are many features that are only available from STILL like the innovative OPTISPEED tiller.
- Always safe on the move due to OPTISPEED: speed adapts to the tiller angle
- Maximum performance due to powerful, reliable and low maintenance rotary current drive
- Always available due to lateral battery change
- Superb handling performance: top speed of 14 km/h and maximum lifting capacity of 2,500 kg
- Back-friendly: air-cushioned stand-on platform adjustable to individual weight with adjustable side arms
- Powerful driving on ramps: hydraulically sprung support wheels for best traction
High Level Order pickers
It’s the Prince of Pickers and Nobility in any narrow-aisle warehouse: the EK-X vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics.
The EK-X forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds up to 13 km/h and lifting speeds up to 0.4 m/s. Thanks to the OPTISPEED system, this compact warehouse helper is always on the move at maximum speed – without impairing safe driving..
In short: if you want the most efficient, user-friendly picking warehouse management, you can’t do without an EK-X. Moreover, the modular system allows the optimum EK-X to be custom-built for every warehouse.
- High handling performance thanks to load capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Simultaneous steering, lifting and driving without changing grip using the STILL EASY Drive steering wheel
- High availability due to optionally available lateral battery change and Li-Ion technology
- Optimum use of storage space: picking heights of up to 12 meters
- Large and spacious cabin for maximum freedom of movement
- Optimally adjustable to any warehouse: customized solution thanks to modular design
Low Level Order Pickers
Hardly any field in logistics is more diverse than order picking. STILL offers you a broad range of innovative horizontal and vertical order pickers, that allow you to solve any task efficiently. Whatever your application profile: at STILL you will find the order picker that optimally fits your requirements.
With our vertical order pickers you will be able to pick loads from up to 12 metres in a spacious cabin, you will still be able to pick comfortably from the first level with our OPX, and you will be able to move loads of up to 2 500 kg at speeds of up to 14 km/h. The STILL iGo neo CX 20 even follows every step of its operator – it is the first autonomous order picking truck.
Whatever your needs: double deck operation to handle fragile goods, or especially long forks to move bulky goods: Thanks to the modular system and the great range of variants, you will have a customised truck available that precisely matches you tasks. In all order pickers from STILL you can rely on state-of-the-art technology which will take your order picking to the next level.
- Shorter picking routes to pallets to enhance picking performance and ensure back-friendly picking thanks to the special vehicle design
- High driving dynamics in curves with an optimized center of gravity
- Optional raisable driver’s station for order picking in the first level
Very Narrow Aisle (VNA)
Individuality and functionality for top requirements: With the STILL VNA trucks MX-X and GX-Q, you access both sides of the aisle in your high bay warehouse without having to turn the truck around – top performance in narrow aisles.
And the trucks do not only lift the forks but also the cabin with flexible configurations up to a storage height of over 18 meters. This way these trucks allow to order pick individual articles manually as well as storing and retrieving complete pallets.
Every high bay rack is different: Thanks to the modular design of the STILL VNA trucks, we have an individual answer to any application.
Load capacities of up to 1.5 tons and maximum speeds of 14 km/h are only one aspect of the enormous turnover capacity that is available with the STILL MX-X and GX-Q. In addition, there are smart assistance systems than make work faster, easier and safer.
- Optimum use of storage space: 18-metres lift height and highest residual load capacity
- Fast storage and retrieval: Active load stabilization (ALS) to reduce mast oscillations
- Maximum possible working comfort: Spacious and flexibly adjustable driver’s cabin
- Maximum travel speeds: Active Floor Compensation (AFC) compensates for uneven ground
- Spacious driver’s seat with adjustable controls and ample legroom
- OptiSpeed version 3.X – the pioneering concept of control
- Performance-optimized driving profiles